Our Board's composition today is a strong, balanced blend of skills and experience, allowing it to offer guidance in core areas important to the Hispanic community in Florida.
FSHCC Board of Directors guide the overall philosophy and direction of the chamber and reflects the initiative to promote the economic advancement of the Florida Hispanic community, by actively serving Florida’s Hispanic business community with legislative, grassroots, and political, and public advocacy tools.
FSHCC Board Members share the common goal of bringing together various sectors of Florida’s Business community including Hispanic Owned and Operated Businesses, Businesses with Hispanic Workforces, and business serving Hispanic Consumers.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
- Andy Christiano – Bogani Christiano Insurance
- Charlie Gomez - State Farm
- Roly Marante - Marante Stratgey Group
- JC Flores - AT&T
- Frank Nieves – Hispanic/ Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce
- Luis De Rosa – South Florida Puerto Rican Chamber of Commerce
- Ed Rodriguez - Florida Black Chamber of Commerce
- Ramon Perez -Dorrbecker Little Havana Activities & Nutrition Center
- Gaston Cantens - Florida Crystals
- Veronica Culbertson – South West Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- David Ruiz - UPS
- Frank Skully - Factor King
- Randy Eminger - American Coalition For Clean Coal Electricity
- Dr. Rene Rodriguez – Interamerican College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Karen Moore - Moore Consulting Group
- Rick Bogani - Bogani Christiano
- Keith Tirico - Total Benefits, Inc
- Frank A. Rodriguez - Corporate Creations